integra problem help.....Pls?

well my tube that regulates the green water to cool the engine is strange...even when i warm up the car and get the water really hot there still no pressure inside the tube when i squezz it.....cuzz on my bros gsr the tube that carries the water around is hard after warm up and like it got alot of pressure inside the tube...but mine is soft i cant feel any pressure inside the tube when i squeez it.. thoe i havent had any probs yet.....is this normal?

Comments

• Boyle's Law states that there is a direct and predictable relationship between temperature and pressure. The system being under pressure raises the boiling temperature of the coolant. The system is designed to run under pressure. The short answer is that you need a radiator cap. It is not holding the correct pressure, and is bleeding off the coolant in to the overflow bottle. It is not capable of removing enough heat under load, such as prolonged idling with the AC on.

• if the car over heats, its abnormal, if not its ok. When is the last time you changed your hoses?? may be its time to do so.