Government Paranormal Research Agency?

Watching Hellboy I wondered if there was an actual form of government funded sect that worked on Paranormal research in the United States. Anybody have any info?

Comments

• not that i know of, but they do give grants for it.

• If I had a pound for each conspiracy theory that grow to be based on the government masking issues up, i'd be rather wealthy by skill of now. in case you have have been given a wild thought with 0 helping information, in basic terms say the government is masking it up and a few people will unavoidably have self assurance you. If the government relatively grow to be hiding such issues, no person would understand approximately it. the priority would not additionally be up for communicate. this is of course some unusual thought that a fantasist has dreamt up on the spot. think of roughly it....if somebody relatively had telekinesis, how ought to the adult males in black wish to regulate them besides? they'd control people and gadgets with their techniques ability on my own. in basic terms evaluate how difficult it could be to maintain somebody like that locked up or subdued.

• Hellboy is just a great movie don't stain it up with your skid marks

• If there were we wouldn't know.