Temporary error: ymws:Server.UserOpenFailed?

GRRRR! This has been going on for over a day now and still nothing. Cleared cashe and cookies to no avail. Even tried mobile and different browsers such as firefox and explorer. Still getting same error. PLEASE HELP! I have very important emails waiting for me from my school!

Comments

• The problem is a lot worse than you know of yet. Anyone sending an email to any yahoo address that is showing that error message you see yourself when trying to log in is getting their mail returned with a 554 error msg from yahoo servers stating that no such account exists. You are r going to keep getting useless canned responses from yahoo help for the simple reason that they do not have any solution and, more importantly, they cannot openly admit that they messed people up, that they are incompetent, that their webmasters are too stupid to fix the problems and that their software writers made mistakes or else they would be open to lawsuits. They are stuffing you off w/canned responses because they don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. Thousands of people are complaining on yahoo forums and many other forums outside of yahoo. Many are saying they are leaving yahoo now and I do not blame them. They (yahoo) messed me up and I am losing thousands of dollars each moment my account has been messed up and so I already have a law team preparing a massive class A suit. They just had to Fck with the mail that was working fine, the minute they revamped it was when all the people are losing access to mail. No matter how much you complain, it will do nothing. Even the people with paid for yahoo mail cannot get help with this issue. They make money even from free yahoo accounts....the best way to hurt them is to leave them and that will hurt their pocketbook.

• I have the same problem! I'm going crazy!

• i have the same problem!.....,Please give me solution??

Thanks