My Eyes Change Color?

No matter what i am wearing, if it is blue, green, or grey, my eyes will become light green, or will become a sorta dark grey, sometimes just plain blue. It is a bit less superior then you might think though. Not so, random, they ease into different colors. People tell me my eyes are beautiful all of the time.

Comments

• Mine do the same. Do you have hazel eyes? I do and all the people I know that have different eye color changes are hazels. Hazels are rare. And yes, hazels are beautiful.

• my eyes are a dark hazel green and brown. And my eye clor changes from the make up i have on my eyes, and my moods. They change to a dark dark green sometimes and just plain brown. And then back to brown and green. My mom has brown eyes and my dad has blue eyes. Nobody in my family hardly has green eyes. Exept my grandma on my dads side. He says i have her eyes. But my eyes r my best feature i think lol. :)

• My grans eyes do the same, mainly depending on her mood, if she's angry they go from a hazel colour to a green colour. No idea why though, sorry.

• My eyes are like his grans lol ^