Fair Trade?

Is Jesse Chatmen, DeShaun Foster, and Kevin Walter a fair trade for Jason Witten?

I have Rudi Johnson, Reggie Bush, Justin Fargas, and Brandon Jacobs as other RB, but i have Vernon Davis as my TE

Update:

Oh i thought i should mention his starting TE is Tony Gonzalez

Comments

• Asking a team to trade one person for so many is difficult...even if the perceived value is reasonable. The person receiving the three in this deal will likely have to drop two existing players from their roster to enable them to accept the trade. I'm sure you have a limit to the number of players you can carry.

With that said, Witten is a fine TE, but in the scheme of things, you'll probably end-up getting more points with a sound running game. Chatman for one is someone I'd have a hard time trading away since he's like the ONLY RB Miami has left. If you're set on getting a TE though, try to pick-up Ben Watson. He's been hurt so his numbers are low and you may not have to give up the farm to get him.

• If you are getting rid of Witten, DO IT!!! first of all, you are going to be left with 2 extra spots, in which you can pick players up without having to drop anyone. also, when everyone is gaurding T.O, romo's go-to-guy is Witten. Witten is much more reliable the Davis. And practicly none of the players you are getting rid of are good enough to even start for you

• Only guy I would be worried about giving up in that trade is Foster but you have great depth there so I would do in without question.

• sure if you need a te and you are deep at rb then do it. you are not losing that much and you get a great te in return i say go for it.

• Um, yeah. Do it. Without any question

• yea you have depth