Why do people wear a sports bra over a regular bra?

Its so uncomfortable!! I have a friend who does this all the time and it's not like she's playing sports or exercising. What's the point of it?

Comments

• Depends.

If she has a larger bust, it might be because she can't afford a bra her size.

Sports bra over a regular bra is much, much more supportive.

If she's not that large of a bust...idk. who cares?

...I don't know why you think it's uncomfortable tho. You're in the wrong sizes if it's uncomfortable.

• two is better tahn one always. More coverage with slightly decent way of showing.

• It gives you more coverage and makes shirts less see-through.

• I used to do that, and I still do it sometimes. I honestly don't remember why.

• I wear a sports bra from Kmart over my normal bra and don't mind it and I feel more comfortable , I wear it mostly at school for dance and PE

• it has to the support of wearing a sports bra but not as bouncy also the girl might have small boobs and it doesn't look so bad with a bra

• I do it sometimes just because the normal bra doesn't show anything and the sports bra keeps me from hearing Milkshake in my head. But it's maybe not uncomfortable to me just because I hardly have anything to shake around.

• Some people feel that its comfortable, i think it gives them confidence, but honestly only the person who is doing it can explain the reason why.