Is this camera good enough to take a professional photoshoot?

Nikon D90 12.3 Megapixel DSLR with 18-105mm and Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED Lens Bundle

Of course I would like to buy other lenses but for now...Can I use what's provided in the bundle to take a professional shoot? Thank You in Advance.

Comments

• Yes as the others said.

I researched this camera for 4 months before buying one. I even found out my neighbor a Crime Scene Investigator uses them in their department. Even local cosmetic dentist use the d90 for their photography needs.

• Obviously its a nice camera for professional shooting.First and foremost there's a new CMOS sensor, which Nikon claim produces D300 quality output at up to ISO 6400 and - one of several features to 'trickle down' from higher models - the same highly acclaimed 3.0-inch VGA screen as the D3/D300. Naturally it has Live View with contrast-detect AF and it would have been surprising had it not sported some form of dust removal system.Its really a best piece i have ever seen.You should try it yourself.Its picture quality is really very awesome.

• You should go with Nikon D90 DX 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera

* 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS imaging sensor

* 5.8x AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens included

* D-Movie Mode; Cinematic 24fps HD with sound

* 3-inch super-density 920,000-dot color LCD monitor

* Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards

• I'm assuming you mean a portrait or a tabletop shoot -- anything else is well beyond what you can do in the average home. Here's a cheap but effective home portrait studio: - Hang a sheet on the wall (well behind the subject so it'll be blurry) - Buy a couple of pieces of white foamcore (art supply store) to use as reflectors (put aluminum foil on them for even more reflection) - Put a bounce-head flash on your camera and set it to bounce light off the ceiling - Place the reflectors to give the effect you want. You can also bounce light off them - Another alternative is to buy a couple of 250-watt shop lamps, but I find they generate far too much heat and require color correction For tabletop, your best bet is to buy a Light Tent. They cost a bit but they'll solve all your lighting worries. Hope this helps.

• I would say yes. I shoot Canon dslr cameras, the Rebel XS and the eos t1i. Both do excellent professional work and so with this Nikon.