Does this paragraph make sense? ?

My interest in sociology has sprung from being a devoted reader, and viewer, of both the local and national news.

Every aspect of our lives, from the allegedly trivial to those of the utmost importance, is affected by society’s dynamics. From the clothes we buy, to the way we are treated in the workforce.

im confused about when to put commas lol

help please

Comments

• My interest in sociology developed from being both a devoted reader, and viewer, of local and national news.

Every aspect of our lives, from that of the trivial to the utmost importance, is affected by society’s dynamics. The pressure of societal norms affect us daily, from the clothes we buy to the way we are treated in the workforce.

• My interest in sociology has sprung from being a devoted reader and viewer of both the local and national news. Every aspect of our lives, from the allegedly trivial to those of the utmost importance, is affected by society’s dynamics; from the clothes we buy, to the way we are treated in the workforce.

• My interest in Sociology has sprung from being a devoted reader and viewer of both, the local and national news.

Every aspect of our lives, from the allegedly trivial to those of the utmost importance, is affected by society’s dynamics. From the clothes we buy, to the way we are treated in the workforce.

• The last sentence as you have it currently is not a complete sentence.

Try: "Every aspect of our lives, from the allegedly trivial, like the clothes that we buy to those of the utmost importance, such as the way we are treated in the workforce, is affected by society’s dynamics."