Quote from a movie?

Name the movies

1) "The rules are, there ain't no ruled . . . it's to the second bridge and back!"

2) "Life's unfair isn't it? Because I shall never be king, and you shall never see the light of another day."

3) "Just keep swimming" I bet mostly EVERYONE gets that one:)

4) "Once when I was in a Barber Shop Quartet back in Squoky, Illinois . . ." *not sure of spelling there*

5) "Nobody puts Baby in the corner"

6) "You're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever"

7) "No, no. . . I hate lawyers, I only work for them"

8) "It's been 84 years, and I can still smell the fresh paint. The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in."

9) "Some people will pay a lot of money for that information; but then your daughter would lose a father, instead of gaining a husband. "

10) "It didn't make sense that I'd be there. I mean, these guys were hard-core hijackers, but there I was. I wasn't scared, I knew I hadn't done anything they could do me for. Besides, it was fun. I got to make like I was notorious.

Update:

So far so good, Nuke!

Comments

• 1. The Fast and The Furious

2. The Lion King

3. Finding Nemo

4. Usual Suspects

5. Dirty Dancing

6. The Godfather

7. Erin Brockovich

8. Titanic

9. Also “The Godfather”

10. Also Usual Suspects (I think, didn’t Verbal say that one too?)

Ah Fish, very clever. Editing your answer AFTER I posted the correct ones. Thanks for being a good sport.

• Why did you post two quotes for 'The Usual Suspects' and 'The Godfather', you sneaky devil!

1. The Fast and the Furious

2. The Lion King

3. Finding Nemo

4.The Usual Suspects

5. Dirty Dancing

6. The Godfather

7. Erin Brokovich

8. Titanic

9. The Godfather

10. The Usual Suspects

Did I win? You should give the points to Brian as I semi cheated lol : P

• 5. Dirty Dancing 6. The Godfather 7. Erin Brockovitch 9. The Godfather

• 1The fast and the furious

2 Lion King

3 Finding Nemo

5 Dirty Dancing

7 Erin Brockovic

• 1.)don't know

2.) Lion King

3.)Finding Nemo

4.)hm...

5.)Dirty Dancing, baby!

6.)?

7.)Erin Brokavich

8.)Titanic

9.)Godfather

10.)don't know

• "did you comprehend they took my gall bladder out? it somewhat is sitting interior the wellbeing facility in a jar! that the place they save them i assume..." it somewhat is from the action picture Fried green Tomatoes, a quote via omit Ninny Threadgoode. :) how weird and wonderful is it that that guy or woman ideal above me has a quote from a action picture with "Tomatoes" in that subject? i did no longer think of movies approximately tomatoes have been that everyday! haha!

• 3) finding nemo

9)mick blue eyes( i think )

7)thats the movie were this chick works at a law firm and in the end she gets 2 mill isn't it?

• 2.finding nemo

5.dirty dancing

6.godfather?

7.erin brokovich?

• Hardly seems fair to go through all of that!

• i definitely recognize some Usual Suspects in there ^_^