Why did Queen Victoria 'remarry' John Brown?

Seriously, is there a need? I believe Prince Albert was the only love of her life and that maybe one is enough for Victoria especially she was the Queen and has so many things to do than remarrying a servant. Some says that she was too intelligent, too high class to remarry especially a servant. I believe they were just best of friends but i think I won't believe that they did remarry.

Comments

• Victoria never married John Brown . There was at the time ,and ever since , speculation that the Queen had an affair with ` John ` . which may , or may not be so. That he was thoroughly disliked by the royal family is probably true , it has been suggested by various authors that all `Effects` that belonged to Brown were destroyed upon the Queens death on the orders of Edward VII. It has also been suggested by one `Jack the Ripper ` researcher, that there was a daughter born of this liaison and that she lived in France and that a regular allowance was paid to her through Baring`s Bank by the royal family . How much all of this is true will probably never be known, if indeed there is any truth in it at all.

• They never married in the first place but i believe they were friends as much as she could at that time being a queen and him a servant if queen victoria wanted to have an affair she would have chosen someone of a higher class i wouldnt be surprised if she did even royals have a need for sex at that time they were really snobby

• There is no proof that Victoria married John Brown. That is only gossip, spawned by suspicious, jealous outsiders.

Sounds like you've been watching "Mrs. Brown" way too many times.