Paranormal help!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

okay so heres the deal. my uncle commited suicide at about 18 before i was born. on christmas eve i saw a man with blonde hair walk across the hall look at me and smile and then walk into a room that my grandparents(his parents) where staying in that night. i went in and looked around and there wasn't anything. he looked to be around 18 and had blonde hair and about the same height as my uncle was from the pictures iv seen. i've done alot of thinking about this and at first i was very scared but now i think that the figure i saw was my uncle. at my grandparents house i sometimes feel like someones there that i cant see and i get that feeling when im in the car with my grandparents too. do you believe that it could be my uncle and he is watching over my family esspecailly my grandparents? serious answers only

Update:

i've known about his death for about 8 years so i dont think i'd start to see things now plus i know what i saw was real

Update 3:

im not physicic but she is

Comments

• It's more likely that someone had come into your grandparent's house to steal something than your dead uncle is floating around the place.

My answer is serious.

• I have to agree with February Girl here. If you truly are seeing the image of your deceased uncle it is more then likely him there to watch over them.

I would keep a journal of the events that happen when there. But I would be much more cautious when approaching the subject with your grandparents. They may have a hard time understanding or just a bad subject to them. I might test the waters asking hintful questions like I had a dream of a friend who passed away came to visit me, do you think that is possible.? This opens up the door for them to say yes and even go into detail if they have seen your deceased uncle.

• I think he is, maybe he feels guilty about leaving his parents so now he wants to watch over them. By the way you are saying, I don't think you need to be afraid. I know easier said then done. But write down in a journal the experiences you have when you go there and ask your grandparents if they have ever saw him. I hope this will help you.

• I ve had tons of paranormal experiences and I think you should keep it to yourself if i doesn't bother you but if you feel the need tell some one, do, because its not good for you to keep it inside. Id suggest telling your grandma or some one who believes in that kind of stuff...

I think it very well could have been your uncle because of the similarities and the close connection with your grandparents

since he smiled you know its an illtegent and friendly haunting which means he can interact with you and probably not hurt you. you should try to bring him out and remind him hes loved such as

-asking him to come out you most likely won't hear him talk back but tell him you love him and so does the family

-setting out his favorite dinner or object

-bringing in someone he was really close to and try to contact him

you can also try to help him by asking relatives why he may have committed suicide and fix it. lets say he did it because a girl broke up with him, bring that girl and it may cause him to come out but he could be enraged so try to calm him down by saying she never ment to hurt you and she didn't know he loved her so much.

Best of luck! -Coco

• Well, it could be him or it could be a malevolent spirit that is taking his form and trying to mess with you.

The best way is to not be afraid, which is hard at first when dealing with these types of things.

And then confront it, when you get the feelings ask if it is there and what it wants.

If anything seems negative about it and not like it is your uncle then you command it to leave and never come back, but be careful as a powerful spirit could resist this and you could become hurt.

• Actually honey you may just be psychic. Just because you cannot maybe "do" what your Grandmother can, does not mean you don't have abilities of your own.

It does sound like your Uncle paid a visit.

Have you talked to your Grandmother about it?

Best Wishes and Be Well. :)

• Well I do believe all of that,yes it could be him but be careful it could be a demon taking the human form of your uncle.

look in the source area and click on the link it will take you to Youtube.com and an episode of A Haunting will come on called The Calling,I picked that episode because this question reminded me of the episode,you can also watch other episodes of it.

• maybe you want to believe so much that you are projecting your own vision, next time just try to talk to whatever you see and ask why he is there, don't be afraid

• There are things called angels.

There are good angels which are known as angels. These angels work for God. The good angels work to help humans.

There are bad angels which are known as demons, ghosts, ... These bad angels are on the devil's side. Bad angels work to steal, kill and destroy human lives.

Now, God's power is supreme and only God can protect you from the bad angels and the devil. God can save you.

(To be saved speak in your head, or out loud where you are):

Admit to Jesus that you have done wrong and that you want to change and do right.

Believe Jesus is God and receive Jesus as your savior.

Commit to and follow Jesus.

Once you have become saved, you will have the power to cast demons to Hell in Jesus' name. Simply state: "Demon(s) be cast into Hell in Jesus name!"

Demons can also be cast out by playing Christian music and by prayer (talking to God) and fasting.

So, after you get saved cast the demons out to Hell in Jesus name, play Christian music (89.7 fm available on radio or online), talk to God (in your head, or out loud), read the bible (bible.com free bible reading online) and attend a good church that believes that Jesus is God and follows what the bible says.

• um maybe u have gift of seeing him or maybe someone told u about his death and now your seeing things.