homemade, crafty <span >Christmas</span> presents?

Comments

• Somethings I've made this year and in years past:

1. Flower petals dipped in glycerin soap for the bathroom. Just use old silk flowers and add any fragrance you'd like to the soap, melt soap, dip petals, and dry on wax paper. Easy enough a child could do it, but pretty impressive and original. Just wash your hands using the petals and dispose of petal in garbage afterward.

2. Broken bits of crayon melted into fun shapes. I used some shaped foil cupcake tins from it Reynold's worked really well.

3. Cookie, brownie, cappuccino, hot chocolate in a jar mixes. Easy enough to find recipes online. Tons to choose from.

4. Sweater purses or Mittens. Just take any old sweater, cut along cuffs or base of sweater purse or mitten pattern and sew together. You can even make matching sets out of one sweater.

5. Decorate cookies, Chocolate-covered pretzels, truffles, candies, or fudge. Everybody loves sugar during the holidays.

6. A Scrapbook or Photo Album.

• Try getting some empty bottles or vases, any style and if need be paint them to dazzle them up a bit. You can tie ribbon around them and fill them with sand and a candle or potpourri or even those scented pine cones. Or put together some pictures of the family or cute pets and make some tree ornaments or even just some magnets. Your local craft store should have some have great things.

• Everyone loves sweat shirts. Buy black sweatshirts and stitch unusual appliques onto them. If you can sew a zig zag stitch, go to a fabric store and buy the stuff that you iron onto the back of the "applique" and peel off making it an iron on decal. Iron it onto the sweatshirt, then you just use the widest, closest zig zag twice around the edge of it. You can use colorful fabric pieces, or cut a logo/picture, etc from a worn out T shirt or sweat shirt and make that the applique.

M.

www.ourpastourfuture.blogspot.com

• Candles

Soaps

Jewelry

Blankets

Mittens

Clocks

Hats

Scrapbook

Burn a CD

Make a DVD

Bath Salts

Scarf

Ornaments

Wall Hangings

• Spouse: if your a good artist, get a picture of you's together and remake it, or use a projector and trace it, use charcaol pencils for a nice touch, not paint if your not very talented. Brother/Sisters: mix cd's Parents: scrapabook of the family, lots and lots of memories.

• last year i made really cute stuff:

snowman gum:

supplies,

small packets or fum

white tissue paper

pipe cleaners

pen

1st thing your gonna do is rap the tissue paper on the gum packet,

2nd thing your gonna do is draw a smiley face and buttons and eyes

3rd thing your gonna do is cute the pipe cleaner and glue or tape it around its head so it looks like ear muffs.

~ ta da its a gum snow man~

if this didnt help you can goto marthastewert.com or look up christmas crafts or i did either cute crafts to contact me my e-mail is [email protected]

enjoy your christmas

• felt chrsitmas ornaments

Merry Christmas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFkSuGJOkEo