Boyfriend/self esteem issues?

So we have gotten intimate before and he seemed to have liked it at the time (he had to have liked it physically because...ya. U know what I mean.) anyways he always ruins it after saying I'm not into that stuff (sexual activity) and it makes me seem like a jerk even though he never says anything. His family is attracted to skinnier girls and I am average (Kim k build) which makes me a little self conscience. My self esteem is plummeting with this relationship and I love him but idk if I can take it any longer I'm so depressed. Please help!

Comments

• I am not here with your solution, but with some commen situation. That's why I'm 'puzzled'.

Just wanted to share core ideas.

I really don't want to judge who is right or wrong between her and myself and spread bitterness, just want simple solution to get rid of it.

What I'm planing to do now is stay away from her as much as possible without hurting each other. (Though It's not that easy)

I don't know what will result in future by these all?

what are you planning by yourself?

if you would like to share something with me ....!?

• if that's the biggest problem for your relationship I'd hate to hear when the bill arrives Just work through it in time things will work straight