How do I become a transsexual?

I've been attracted to the same sex ever since the 7th grade, but I want love from them, not lust. No matter how hard I try, I can't force myself to give casual sexual favors. Or is it easier if one goes into an opposite sex relationship and then quickly lose it and then casual sex would become more desirable? I really wanna know if there are operations out there for this because I feel and act like a woman. It's interesting because I am turned on by girls, but only if I had help from people from the same sex to support me there, but since every one of my past friends have been avoiding me, I wish to just go with the transsexual operation-route. Any pointers that I can learn from a fellow tranny? I feel like I've lived a lie for so long so knowing tricks to attract a mate from my own fellow friends is gonna be a tough one to get used to ter be honest.

Comments

• You can't!

A person is born transsexual, transsexualism is a congenital birth condition.

First thing you need to learn a transsexual person is not a tranny a tranny is a car part not a person.

If you feel that you were born into the wrong body (female brain with a male body) then you could be a transsexual woman.

If you want to transition (sex change) you need to ge see a Gender Therapist who will help you sort out your feelings.

A list of Gender Therapist can be found on this web site . . .

http://www.drbecky.com/therapists.html

Transition is a long process that could take several years, and can cost up to $100,000

• First off, don't call us "tranny"s. Many of us consider it offensive.

One does not "become" transsexual. One is born that way. One of the diagnostic indicators is early knowledge. I have known there was something wrong for as long as I can remember, well before the time I actually knew what the actual difference is between boys and girls.

If you think you're trans - and, for all of me, you may well be - the first step is to find a counselor. She can help you sort things out and decide how you want to proceed. You can look here:

http://www.lauras-playground.com/gender_therapists...

or here:

http://www.drbecky.com/therapists.html

to find one near you. If you don't think you can afford one, talk to one anyway. All of the therapists I know offer sliding scales based on your ability to pay. If nothing else, she can point you at a support group.

Keep in mind, there is nothing on God's green Earth wrong with being a feminine gay guy. The woods are full of them. The entire goal is to be comfortable with and true to yourself.

Good luck.

• First of all, make sure you realize that sexual orientation (hetero, bi, gay) is completely and totally different than sexual identity (cisgendered or trans).

Secondly, the responders are correct, you cannot BECOME trans, you either are or you aren't. They are also correct that one of the guideposts to figuring this out is if you've felt as though you were non-congruent from a very early age. I remember being jealous of my new sister when I was around four.

So, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were talking about entering transition and not "becoming" trans. If this is what you meant, you need to figure that out. My advice? Get thee to a gender therapist.

• Believe me gender reassignment surgery will not make it any easier for you to find love from people of any gender. So if that is your motivation then save yourself a great deal of pain and money & disapointment by not doing it.

If you really suffer from gender dysphoria (you feel like you should have a female body) then go talk to your doctor & get a referal to see a psychatrist who can refer you on to a Gender Identity Clinic (GIC). But do some research first & get the terminology right.

• you cannot you ill not be happy you are gay for a reason you are MAn that likes men haha if you were to imagine yourself having boobs you wouldnt like it very much. Im waiting for the day when i can fully come out and take anti testosterone :) im too young for estrogen =.=

• This simple flow chart will help:

"were you born trans?" --yes--> "then you are trans"

|

|

no

|

V

"then you can't become trans"