plzz answer mostly DADS?

im 13 years old and my mom resently died in a car crash caused my a drunk driver. its been kinds ruff around our house. i have a 16 year old sister and a 19 year old sister who is 37 weeks pregnant. Fathers day is on sunday and i want to get him something that will really out a smile on his face. i was thinking of a picture with all 3 girls in it but i think its too corny any other ideas are great.

Comments

• im a mum(sorry) but that is a perfect idea, im sure he would treasure the picture

• I'm sorry to hear about your mom. That is difficult to deal with for anyone.

I think a picture is a wonderful idea. As a father, I would love it, esp with a card. You should go with that; your dad can take it to his office and show off his girls!

• First of all, sorry for your loss. The picture is a great idea. As a father, I enjoy the gift of "Time" it seems we are always so busy. So, give your dad the picture and spend the day with him.

• It sounds like your dad could probably use a break with everything going on. Why don't you guys take him out to a nice Dinner and perhaps buy him tickets to a concert or sporting event that he can attend with a friend.

weeder

• Hey the picture would do it for me!

Perhaps with Mum superimposed?

• cook him his favorite food for dinner, then blow up the picture you have of you and your sisters you can do this at wal-mart, then take to to a custom frame shop and have it put in a nice frame with matting and give it to him after dinner

• i agree with david w a superimposed picture of your mom and your sisters would be ideal

• Anything you give your father from the heart will be worth more than anything you could ever hope to buy him.

• get him money.