Crazy trade LMAO?

Comments

• very interesting trade i think overall all 3 teams would be pretty happy

• The celtics would make out like bandits. Pierce sucks and never did anything with KG and Allen. CP3 is the best rising star in the NBA today

• this trade is a good one expect do you really think the celtics would want to lose there big 3 if you can get chris paul another way to the celtics then yea this would be a better one

• I believe Dr undesirable for as quickly as. the international is approximately to end! you communicate approximately drama, she is the main important drama queen on right here. everyone seems to be doing incorrect, on an identical time as she is often so harmless - no longer something is ever her fault. thank you Touz for e- mailing your reaction to my answer to a question. That became into recommended in proving my component approximately you. Making assumptions approximately everyone else yet as quickly as somebody makes one approximately you, hells bells. you have additionally proved me suitable right here, with the help of doing what you have achieved and little doubt will proceed to do. exhibiting what an unsightly, ineffective and quiet frankly conceited character you have.

• Mavs get ripped off and Dirk and David will fight. They don't respect each other and it's because of David West's *********.

• OMG! Scalabrine to the Hornets!! How will this trade ever go through??

• R u kidding. Horrible trade

• i'm a celtics fan and i would like it because we get stackhouse and peja to fill pierces hole

even though there not as good as him

craziest trade ever

• All because Mike James is over-paid

• No,Dirk is still angry at David for ***** slapping him.

But Chris would own with Garnett.