TOYOTA SUPRA VS Toyota Celica?

which is better toyota supra or toyota celica and please tell why

Comments

• Boxers or briefs? Depends?

4 cyl. or 6?

What's your practical application? Going faster than the law allows in any state? Supra, definitely. 400+ hp mods are easy.

Going further for less money than any car on the road? (Good for 300k mi.) The Celica.

Impress Him, the Supra.

Impress Her? The Celica. True whether you use the extra money, (lots of it) to buy a newer car in better cond. or spend the money on clothes or her.

• For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avWyE

Well, let's just say that the TC was designed to replace the Celica. Alan was mistaken about Toyota ruining those cars. Those cars became slow sellers (the Solara was never great at anything; it just didn't sell well). The Supra's vice was that it was overpriced and the same can be said for the Celica. In 2005, a new Celica GT-S was easily $25,000. Now that meant 180 horsepower out of a 1.8 liter engine. on the other hand, Toyota was also offering the 160 hp Scion TC $17,000. So the Celica probably handled better and had a 6 speed manual but the Scion had a larger displacement engine and for under $20,000, you could get it equipped with the TRD Supercharger which upped the power to 200 hp. Already the stock TC had more torque that the GT-S due to it having a larger displacement. Adding the Supercharger just made the gap even larger. Couple that with the fact the TC was more powerful and was still around $5,000 less equipped with the supercharger and you can come to whatever conclusion you want from that. I have always been a fan of Celicas, but the last generation was trying too much to be like the Acura Integra in terms of engine performance and specs. It failed miserably.

• Supra Celica

• Now both are really good cars and both cover different models and engines etc,overall the last Supra and the last Celica's are both nice cars and still turn heads.

The later Supra's does take the edge due to the class it was made in,it was made in,this was to compete against such cars as the Evo and Skyline models.

So with the Supra you get tunable engine with the 2jz tt engine good for over 1000bhp and the cars themselves do feel and offer a more hardcore feel to the celica.

Myself i like them both so it depends what you want,my experience is from my friend whom had a Supra and went to a celica but he could not cope in his eyes he had dropped down and is now back in a MK4 Supra.

• I don't know all that much about either cars but my very good friend has a scion tc and i love it. If i didn't need a large vehicle then i would have one of those. I know her car payments are low ($285 a month) and she got bought it brand new in 07. She has put a lot of miles on it and has had no problems, major or minor. That's all i got. Ford Focus is probably the cheapest looking car there is. Its right there with the Chevy Cobalt. POS for sure. I have a Dodge Magnum. I need a car with lots of room for the kids and dogs. I love my car but there isn't a lot of dodge modles i would own. I like toyota. They are made well and look good, too. I don't see very many celicas anymore.

• This Site Might Help You.

RE:

TOYOTA SUPRA VS Toyota Celica?

which is better toyota supra or toyota celica and please tell why

• Toyota Supra hands down. It can be heavily modified.

• Supra as it is designed for high speed with much more power and stability, while Celia is more feministic...

good luck mate

• toyota supra with the twin turbo engine, its engine (2JZ-GTE) is said to be the rival of the nissan skyline R34 engine (RB26DETT)...

• supra