PS3 Warranty, faulty system.?

Whats the warranty on PS3's? Can I get a new system for free? mine stopped working after 29 days.

Comments

• You need to have the original receipt. Not just the box, but the original receipt.

• I bought mine in wal-mart it comes with the Sony 1 year warranty and I bought the additional 1 year warranty

• That has been happening to an excellent number of human beings recently. I play call of accountability 4 online with extremely some buddies and there has been many bugs because of the fact the replace. on the instant my controllers does not connect for a jiffy and each few hours or so the interest might freeze up and identity could restart it lower back. additionally the microphone for chatting with different human beings does not paintings so i might could restart the PS3 for it paintings lower back. basically letting you understand your no longer by myself.... Lot of my buddies have additionally shop getting logged out of psnetwork devoid of intending to do it deliberately. there has been rumours approximately Sony liberating yet another replace interior the destiny to patch those equipment faults optimistically its till now later because of the fact this consistent freezing gets tense after the fifth time.