Why do my contacts pull this crap?

They spend all day having fun without me and then as soon as my insomnia kicks in and I need them most they all go to sleep.

Do they hate me or something?

Comments

• What was up with that weirdo 1st answerer telling you to get friends in the real world? THIS IS THE REAL WORLD!!!

Love the category!

• I'm here well I am in Dubai but still here.

You must be up in like the middle of the night cause I am 9 hours ahead and it is morning here.

• ELLIE

How can you imply such a thing. If anyone hates you, I shall deal with them. Your the sweetest, most beautiful woman in the world. They are just envious of you.

HOLD IT.

Why does it say Ellie loves .... COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH. Do you not love Charli now??

**Runs away crying**

• Well, your survey depressed me yesterday, spent the night sobbing. Screen too blurry to see. Sorry.

• Awww Ellie, I'm still here, how can I help your insomnia?

I don't hate you.

• awe....I missed you too. I'm actually working still. Just doing some on the side stuff.....but I'm checking out the YA

• No we love you. I was just tired last night. Sorry.

• They do the same crap to me, but I get my revenge by, uh...I get my revenge by, ummmm...typing angry answers in questions like this. And then I go to sleep too. That'll teach 'em.

• we're sleepy & I overcame my insomnia.

• i was gettin lucky last night ☺

your survey made me jealous, so i turned my sexxxometer on high ;-)