Who can translate a poem written in Marzipan?

A poem in Marzipan, the official language of Mars.

It was sent to me by the Minister in charge of alien poets.

Җөצ

ؤے۩۝ٱữ┐

╟╜שׂ

╪ﻼﺼ

ﺤﺯồ∂

Фעح

Ŧﮜאַ♂

□∩

∆∑≡

ڮ۴۴ۼۍ

پ

Дьщ

дФ

Come to Mars

Poets ply your trade on Mars,

Nessled here among the stars.

No need be for motor cars.

Drinks are free in poets' bars.

Write your poems, write them well.

No trolls up here, they are in hell.

A dome of crystal built so swell,

With gold and diamond poet's bell.

Mars awaits the poets ships,

And waits to hear poetic lips,

We've heard the stories, seen the clips,

We want to see Elaine P.'s hips.

Rough translation from Marzipan to English.

Comments

• I have been studying Marzipan. You have a mistranslation. The last line should be: We want to see both moons eclipse.

Private tutoring is offered on Mars at a minimal price.

• Been looking over the official Marzipan/English dictionary, and I think Elaine is closer than you on that line, but can't be sure. The Marzipan language has many meaning for the same alphabetic characters, so it is difficult to get a proper translation.

• This writing is very similar to that found in the Dead Sea Scrolls that were cross referenced with ancient hieroglyphics.

When translated it was found to be the recipe for Maraschino Chocolate cake often prepared only for high priestesses.

One shake of the high priestess Elaine P's hips and you'd be thrown into perpetual poetic purity.

She might even share her cake with you.

So you see....you can be poetic and have some cake too.

or so the story goes.......

• Nessled? You must now be punished. For such egregious error, I recommend the traditional Martian Gnarlfarx Deep Pit Death Match with a busty Venusian Amazon tri-breasted hunt mistress as your opponent. Be strong and try to resist her siren charms, or you will surely die. Nessled!!! Sheesh!!! Make that TWO Venusian Amazon TBHMs, armed to the teeth. Nessled. grrr. Aye, there's Nessie in the Loch and Tessie in Tahoe, but nessled is right out. Let the death match begin when Phobos rises.

• Must have been a male Martian writing this poem. Elaine's poetry is more on my mind than her hips. But, great visual and sense of humor. As for a language made of an Almond paste type deal...oh, that sounds...edible.

• I thought marzipan was a type of dough...my bad.

*Hmmm...'Poets 'ply' your trade on Mars.' That works for dough. As does 'nessled' as in Nessle toll house cookies. I think I'm starting to understand.

• Hint - for an easy translation - suggest use a mirror or type backwards. This was a lot of fun to do translate. Very ingenious of you - I especially like the hieroglyphs - you'll have to give us a translation coda. Well done ♥

• I love Marzipan. I love when the bakery makes shapes out of them.

• Write my poems - but not for you!

I am from Jupiter - how do you do?

Our main meal here is writer's rock

Tis great to hear from a different block.

Ticking away - we all have time

Love to all the planets that rhyme.

• And if we come to Mars with you,

Will there be room on planet blue?

And will fair Elaine sway her hips,

While dancing to our well-wrote quips?