Dress a puppy?

I am going to get a puppy in 2 months and I want to dress him in little polo shirts. Any ideas of sites where I can get them for CHEAP beside eBay and petedge.com?

I don't care if you say it's cruel to put clothes on dogs, we have a family dog and she loves it. So don't bother answering if your going to say something mean cause you won't get best answer from me :)

Comments

• petsmart...petsco....target....old navy....

look online...

also you can try making your own doggie clothes...fun and easy to make

• i was going to suggest getting the names of the brands you find in pet supply stores. look them up on line and see if it would be cheaper to order them direct.

on another note, i don't think it's "cruel" to dress your dog IF the dog enjoys it and the pooch is in NO danger (over heating, eating and choking on the clothes etc). i have a little terrier x pup that has a couple of sweaters. but she dislikes them so only when it's bitter cold outside do i put one on her.

• Treat the dog like a dog, not an accessory.

• you don't really have to buy them online....you can probably get pretty cheap ones from the pet shops or even Target or something

• petco, target, walmart, old navy, build a bear, bay gap, babbies r us, childrens place