Fantasy Football trade help.?

Okay I was just offered Peyton Manning and Ryan Grant for Derek Anderson and Larry Johnson. Should I accept. Here is my team right now

Standard scoring 10 team 2 QB

QB: Carson Palmer/ Derek Anderson/ Jay Cutler

RB: Brian Westbrook/ Larry Johnson/ Darren McFadden/ Selvin Young

WR: Reggie Wayne/ T.J Houshmanzadeh/ Hines Ward/ Calvin Johnson/

TE: Heath Miller/ Kevin Boss

D/STMinnesota Vikings

K: Jason Elam

Starters

QB: Carson Palmer

QB: Derek Anderson

RB: Brian Westbrook

RB: Larry Johnson

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: T.J Houshmanzadeh

TE: Heath Miller

D/ST Minnesota Vikings

Should I accept? Also what do you think of my team.

Update:

Hey thanks and I accepted the deal and you know what I got lucky I was surfing the free agents refreshing every minute and L.T became avalible. I was shocked. So I quickly picked him up and cut Selvin Young. Then I looked at his previous owner and it was a guy named Kicker 101 he had a whole team of kickers and he had the first pick in the draft he picked L.T but now he released him and he has also traded Peyton Manning for Robbie Gould and Mason Crosby. So I guessI lucked out and now I have a team that looks like this.

QB: Peyton Manning/ Carson Palmer/ Jay Cutler

RB: L.T/ Brian Westbrook/ Ryan Grant/ Darren McFadden

WR:Reggie Wayne/ Calvin Johnson

T.J Houshmanzadeh/ Hines Ward

TE: Heath Miller/ Kevin Boss

D/ST Minnesota Vikings

Starters

QB: Peyton Manning

QB: Carson Palmer

RB: L.T

RB: Brian Westbrook

WR: Reggie Wayne

WR: T.J Houshmanzadeh

TE: Heath Miller

D/ST: Minnesota Vikings

Comments

• First of all, ACCEPT THE TRADE.

Besides the obvious reasons to accept the trade, there can be deeper meaning to this.

If you think about it, Derek Anderson does not have job security. Although he may have his big games with high stats, he's inconsistent and lacks depth at the wide reciever position. Besides Braylon Edwards, he draws a blank on any other deep threats. Plus, with his concussion he will for sure miss playing time and possiblyhis job. Brady Quinn was drafted for a reason. He was drafted because the Browns did not have faith in his game and abilities. Besides all of that, Peyton is a better player. Peyton, even after his surgery, should put up numbers way above Anderson's and most likely he will be top 3 in the NFL.

On the other end of the deal, Larry Johnson had a terrible year last year. Even when he was healthy, his stats were minimal. He had roughly 30 yards a game and very rarely a touchdown. On top of that, he got injured and missed the rest of the year. Ryan Grant did phenomenal last year avearaging somewhere around 100+ yards a game and over a touchdown a game. He was a great fantasy football free agent pick up for me last year and should repeat his stats again this year.

In conclusion, it would be more than wise to accept this trade. Also besides all this, your team looks great! Westbrook is one of the best people in fantasy this year and TJ Housh should get his usual great games. Also, you have THE BEST defense in the NFL. You should have a great season and it should only improve with the additions of Peyton Manning and Ryan Grant. I would say you should have a .700 season with a almost guaranteed playoff appearence. If your team stays healthy, you might be able to win the championship.

Good luck and I wish you all the success.

• NO! NO! NO! Ryan grant played 10 games last season, defenses are going to stack up against the run until Rodgers proves himself, Farve is gone, they are no longer a pass first team. Peyton may not even start the first game of the season, dont take it, Browns had a great pass offense last season, lots of WR and TE targets on that team, and LJ had a down season last year, the Cheifs have bolstered there offensive line, look for LJ to have another good to spectacular year. Remember 2 years ago LJ lead the league in rushing.

• JUMP ON IT. what you might loose in the RB category you make up for it with 2 #1 QBs. Also, you could use either Manning or Palmer to trade for a bonified #1 RB to compliment Westbrook, should Grant stumble, or for a #1 WR.

• I would do that trade because I personally don't like Derek Anderson and plus you will have Palmer and Manning! Also you have good depth in your rb's. I think you can afford losing Johnson for Grant. And your team is STACKED!!! I don't know how you got all those players.

Good Luck in your League

• My hubby said "yes, that is a good trade". He's a fantasy football freak. Larry Johnson is going to have a bad game because they have NO passing game (quarter back is horrible). Also, Derrick Anderson is dealing with a concussion (sp) and they may possibly loose his job to brady quinn. Payton Manning and Grant "Major Upside". Except ASAP.

• Most def i would do it. Anderson is not as good as manning and LJ didnt have a good year last year and the guy trading u hopes he has a good year....but it seems unlikely. Make the trade

• dude i'm not even gonna look at your team, take the trade now !!

anderson will be out mid season and brady quinn will start, ryan is gonna beast with no brett so he'll get the work load

• yes and yes