is a 2002-2005 Acura TL a good buy?

I would defidently want black, with low miles. Are those chick cars?

Are they reliable?

Comments

• if properly maintained they are very good cars.

• The 99-03 have some transmission issues. The 04-up are great. I prefer the 04-up due to better styling.

• hi Lioness, i attempted to discover "objectified" and "objectification" interior the dictionary and no excitement. properly, i'm no longer precisely constructive I understand your queston, yet think of i might have an theory. besides, have you ever heard of the "bell curve"? that's a curve it particularly is formed like a bell and does a stable job of representing information. As for attractiveness, at one end of the curve we've the least appealing and on the different end the main. a similar could be genuine for income ... poorest on one section and richest on the different. interior the direction of the bell we've each and all of the first human beings. i think of what you're asserting is genuine, yet in basic terms in basic terms a certainty of life. we've the total spectrum for the two genders. As for why adult males do no longer protest ... i think they understand that that's in basic terms the way issues are and protests are no longer likely to alter something. desire this helps!

• they are reliable