Why do you Asians descriminate against Filipinos?

I've met quite a few Chinese, Vietnamese, and Koreans who express their disdain for Filipinos. Most of their hatred is very ignorant and stupid to me. I am proud to be mixed with Asian and Spanish, I'm proud that Spain had cultural influence on the Philippines. I am proud of who I am. Why do you Asians continue your baseless hatred against my people?

Comments

• I don't know. I'm Vietnamese and I have Filipino friends as well as Chinese friends. I don't discriminate against them because they're genuinely nice people. Maybe you want to take a look of certain individual who hates you or you're just generalizing.

Although the Philippines are considered in Southeastern Asia, most people think Filipino are not Asian because you have Spanish influences more than Asian culture influences. The values of Filipino people are different from the values of Chinese or Vietnamese. Vietnamese and Chinese culture are closer to any other Asian culture. The same as Indian people. They're also from Asia continent but their religion, values and believe are far from typical Asian culture.

• I'm not really Asian but I can tell you that not all Asians dislike Filipinos.

I think you would have to meet alot more Asian people to say that what you say is fact. I have met many Asian and Filipino people that are good friends.

• Really, who cares? Forget them, we are Filipino, ENOUGH SAID! Thanks for separating Filipinos from "Asians", we are closer to our polynesian/micronesian brothers and sisters than Asians. I am half Filipino, but very proud of that half. I consider us to be Filipino first and foremost, Austronesian or Malayo Polynesian. Fili Islanders represent!

• filipinos are the most beautiful type of asians.The best skin color definitly ....they are hating