Wow my self esteem is low :(?

well i was txting these 3 girls and they were laughing pritty hard but then like at the same time they all said i was weird. is that why they laugh? cuz im weird? :(

Comments

• When it was going down, you should not have been watching like an idle spectator. You should try to take some remedial action.

• First of all, you need to get with a psychiatrist and get some Xanax (or generic equivalent). It stops panic attacks in seconds-minutes. I know; I get panic attacks. You will feel so much safer having it in case that happens. But you shouldn't make a life plan to rely on something like that.... I think taking a big interest in physical fitness and the like can increase one's self esteem and overall wellness. I like martial arts too. I do kickboxing and would like to learn karate some day. You need to make sure your diet is healthy too. If all you eat is junk, that's how you'll feel. I also can get panic attacks when I'm dehydrated. Not to sound gross but if your pee is very colored, you don't drink enough water. Best of luck to ya. .... P.S. Don't let the people saying "Oh, it's serious!" freak you out. It's serious in the meaning that it's affecting your life negatively but you don't have to freak out. Just get a psychiatrist to tell what's going on. He or she will get you some help. I was majorly happy when I went to get help for my anxiety.

• Maybe they just suddenly felt a bit weird themselves: three of them laughing at one guy's texts. Mostly, people attack when they feel threatened - and that includes feeling threatened by their own and their friends reactions to a situation. Not really a problem with you just a bit of discomfort in them. Don't worry, if girls laugh at your texts - so long as it's happy laughs not nasty snide ones - then you're OK. People like laughing and generally like the people who make them laugh, so it'll probably end up as a 'credit' in your life account.

• this question needs some more detail to get some really accurate answers, if your a guy, that they like you, or if your a girl they're jealous. lol it could vary.

oh yeah i forgot, its most likely, that they have nothing better in their lives to do than to make fun of people to boost their self esteems. so dont let them hurt you, just brush it off and they'll leave you alone, they just want a reaction from you so they can laugh at you more. so just forget about it. i may hav sounded harsh before but i wasnt trying to lol sorry :)

• No, you probably have an offbeat sense of humor. They could be teasing you or complimenting you...i usually tell someone their weird as a compliment (if I know they would appreciate it, or are confident enough to realize its okay to be weird). It doesnt matter what they think...do your thing. If you are comfortable with yourself and stick to your guns, people will either respect you for it, be jealous of you for it, or like you for it.

• They laugh because they are immature little girls.

You need to grow up, and grow a pair. Be confident in yourself - as long as you have no self confidence then females will feel the same way about you...

• get some buddie so you can all laugh at each other when trying to scam these little debbies haha that'll make you feel better bout the situation.

• guys can get away with being weird, like a funny weir

• Maybe you said something funny. I don't really know what the text said.

But girls often use the term "weird" loosely (I know I do) and I laugh at guys when I think they are cute. So idk...

• well it may not be because you are weird but you shouldnt look at being weird as being bad! noone is normal! everyone is different!