TE - Chris Cooley

K - David Akers

D/ST - Eagles

B - Joe Flacco

B - Kevin Smith

B - Micheal Crabtree

B - Greg Olsen

B - Dolphins

Is this a good trade? Grant and LT both have the same bye week, so it will cost me some points for that week. But i am in need of a WR, thats why i am thinking about this trade.

Also i heard Williams is going to be a bust and Grant is going to have his best season.

Update:

The other guy has Steven Jackson, Fitz and Andre. So he wont trade any one of those players. He is sticking with the trade that is right now.

Comments

• Actually, I would probably do this trade. Ryan Grant is a beast and he also plays on a team that is run oriented (now that Favre is gone) and who has a young QB that they don't want to burn out. Because of the success that Rodgers had last year, the packers are going to let him ease into things this year. In order to relieve that pressure they are going to give Grant a lot of touches.

Williams is a great guy to have on your team, but I think Grant is one of the up and coming RBs in the league. The trade also address your issues at WR (Torry holt is one of your starters...that's scary)

• No I would NOT do this. Find a different trade. One with at least a decent running back. I would suggest trading DeAngelo and Driver for someone like Ronnie Brown/Clinton Portis and get a little better receiver. Williams will not be a bust. He had GREAT success with Detroit of all teams and is fitting into the system. Grant will be a bust.

• The only reason people say Williams will be a bust is because he won't post the same numbers as last year. Which he most likely won't, because they were insane, but he will still do very good. But I would see if you could get a better player than T.O. or Grant. T.O. won't do as good in Buffalo as previous seasons, but Grant could have a very good year. So depending on his other players, try to upgrade for one of them

• Although Tory Holt is horrible this yr on the grounds that of a foul Offensive Line and QB Issues, and you would be getting T.O., Peterson is the first-rate RB within the league and Kevin Smith is almost a second string RB (Rudi Johnson will have to be opening over him). Don't do the alternate. =P

• I dont think I would do it. You reallygot a darn good team right now.