How do i put photos from my digital camera onto my ipod for storage?

Update:

I mean how do i do it when i dont have a computer around (like when im travelling)

Comments

• depends on how you want them stored and what ipod you have. If you have an ipod photo or an ipod video, you can load photos onto the ipod for viewing using iPhoto or Adobe Photoshop Album. This will resize them once they are on the ipod to fit on your ipod screen, so if you're looking to pull them off later to print, this is probably not what you are looking for.

If you want to load the photos onto your computer and then onto your ipod in their original state, you can enable disk mode on the ipod and copy them over, using the ipod as an external hard drive. In itunes 7, you do this by selecting the ipod and checking the "enable disk use" box). With this method, you will not be able to view them on your ipod screen

If you are looking to copy photos directly from your camera to the ipod, you'll likely need to invest in an accessory like the ipod camera connector or the Belkin Media Adaptor. I haven't used on personally, but some of these devices claim to load both the raw image and a jpeg image that is viewable through the ipod's photo options, so be sure to read up and make sure that the accessory does what you want.

• Well I'm sure if theres a way to upload your pictures on to your computer you can then use Itunes to upload them into your Ipod.Just go to FILE on your Itunes program and then go to import and look for the picture you want.

• You have to use the cam cable, download the pics to ur pc, then upload to your ipod.

• Using iTunes.