Actor jim Parsons address?

I would like to send a letter to jim parsons but I dont know what address to send it to as there are different addresses on different websites?

I would send him a letter and would love it if I got a response/autographed picture so which address would be rigt?

I sent him a letter about 5 months ago and after I semt it realised I sent it to the wrong address ;) hahaa

I live in the UK by the way

Thank you

Comments

• Unfortunately, most celebrities do not have the time to reply to their fan mail, however, many celebrities will autograph a photo of themselves.

Search online for an image of Jim Parsons and print that image. You can then send your fan letter and an autograph request to the following address:

Jim Parsons

Principal Entertainment

9255 W Sunset Blvd

Suite 500

West Hollywood, CA 90069

USA

The following are guidelines for requesting an autograph:

Send a properly stamped and self-addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in USA, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from USA click here.

• Jim Parsons Address

• This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Actor jim Parsons address?

I would like to send a letter to jim parsons but I dont know what address to send it to as there are different addresses on different websites?

I would send him a letter and would love it if I got a response/autographed picture so which address would be rigt?

I sent him a letter about 5 months ago...

• You can write to Jim Parsons c/o Warner Brothers TV, 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91522.

• International reply coupons were discontinued in the UK in January 2012, you need to get US stamps to put on the SAE..

• Yes, and engaged to boyfriend Todd Spiewak, per stories all over the internet.

• I dont think they put out his address