Bra size confused :\?

Well im 13 and apparently the woman i got meausred by at la senza said im a 32c, 34b is to big but 32c is to big in the band and straps, i always have the band on the tightest hook and the straps at the tightest as well but its still to loose, but 32b is WAY to small like spilling out. And theres no chance im a d cup. They never stock size 30 anywhere i go and i want to have cleavage but my boobs are also far apart. What size am i!? And im in australia theres no victoria secrets.

Comments

• There is a formula for working out your bra size, but at the end of the day the best thing is trying on different sizes and seeing which one fits. Do you have anywhere like Marks and Spencers down under? It's less intimidating in a big store, where you just take a load of bras into a fitting room and try them on one at a time. In a smaller store the assistants can be a bit too helpful (and pushy?!) Clearly you are not a 32C if it doesn't fit. The website below allows you to put in your measurements and calculates your bra size in various different international sizings. I tried it on myself and it was quite accurate - round down the measurements if you have a 1/2 inch. eg if around your breasts measures 36 and a half, then put in 36. If 32 B is way too small then you need a bigger cup size - try a C. But if the straps and band is too big on a 32 then you could try a 30. Do the calculator then go and try a 30C cup, or whatever the calculator suggests. It can also depend on the style of the bra - some bras even in the same size, can be too big or too small. I can recommend an underwired, padded multiway bra - they always seem to fit better and give you a good shape. Can also recommend M&S bras!

• Have you looked at a 30c maybe? I dont mean to sound rude, but it sounds like she may have measured you wrong, hardly any teenage girl at the age of 13 has a cup size of C.... or near a D at all. Perhaps see if there is another measuring shop somewhere...

Good Luck Sweetie!

• SMH. You want cleavage at 13? Boo, you whorè.

• Measure yourself and get new starting point

• hi. ive found this site to be helpful. i have an odd size thats been measured wrong at several stores but this bra size calculator got it right.

http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator...