How do you print a picture onto a disk?

I bought some blank disks and I noticed that it said you can print images on the disks but it didnt say how. Can someday tell me how or give me a link on how to do it?

thanks

Comments

• Unfortunately, mate, to do what you're attempting to do you'll need to buy a printer with this capability.

Alternatively, there are sticky labels that come adhered to an A4 sheet that you can print on, and then stick these labels to your CD/DVDs.

Another option are CD/DVD burners that have Lightscribe or LabelFlash technology. These need a different type of disc to the ones you've purchased. You burn your data on one side of the disc, and then turn the disc over in the burner and use a different programme to 'burn' an image to the other side. (Although these discs can be in a range of colours, the 'print' is black only.)

• That is easy to do. But the software called 'STOMPER' and it comes with the paper cut to fit and stick to any CD.I doit all the time.

It even has the back cover to match it. Office Depot and futures shop sell it.

Just put the paper inthe printer, use Corel or Illustrator to se up your page. The CD cover is exactly 5" x 5" and that is what you have to work up.

When you start printing, it will fallin the exactly place sodon't worry about centering.