Xbox 360 Pro. Or Xbox 360 Arcade?

What is the Difference and what one is better if you are wishing to play online?

Comments

• Arcade xbox just doesn't have a hdd hard drive disk and no hardware

a pro is just pretty much for a casual gamer and i think the arcade

doesn't come with a ethernet chord hmdi i support. so i think you

should just get the pro so you dont find you self wasting a extra 100 bucks

• If only for online, the Arcade is the best choice. The only difference is the Arcade doesn't have a hard drive and is more of a white color than the Pro. The Pro has the hard drive and is more of a silver. I own the Arcade and personally think it's a great system. I play online with it also. Plus, the Arcade is $100 cheaper.

• The Arcade model is made for newbies, who just wish to play games from the Xbox Live Arcade. While it does play regular games, you don't have much space to save content.

The Arcade includes several (5 I believe) Arcade games, wireless controller, and a 256 MB Memory Unit

The Pro Model on the other hand, contains a 60 GB Hard Drive, Xbox Live headset, Ethernet cable to connect to the internet, a standard/hi-def AV cable, 2 real games (currently Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda) and is backwards compatible with many original Xbox games.

Personally I have the Xbox 360 Pro. I find the Hard Drive very useful for my game saves. Also, you can download games from XBLM onto it, which I didn't think I would do, but I did when Megaman 9 came out. And you can store download content, such as Rock Band songs, Halo 3 maps, CoD4 maps, Oblivion add-ons, etc.

However you can decide for yourself which one is right, though if you're going to be using Xbox Live, I;d go with the Pro.

• Both are good for playing online. Pro is better but costs more. It is better because you can't play xbox games on arcade. Arcade is less but the only difference from the pro is the xbox game thing and the pro has a hard drive. They both work great online. Hope this helped. =]

• It depends on how much you plan to play... the Pro has more in it like HD cables and has more memory than the Arcade. Eventually with the Arcade you'll need a hard drive... look at the Product Description box in the right hand corner of this link.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Holiday-Bundle-2008...

It shows what each includes.

• I would;nt buy the xbox 360 arcade. Its 199 dollars and comes with, wireless controller, standard definiton cords, and a few arcade games.

on the other hand, an xbox 360 premium is about 299 dollars, and comes with, 60gb harddrive, wireless controller, headset, and a few months of xbox live, along with 2 free games"kung fu panda" and "lego indiana jones".

• if you ONLY are an online player, go ahead and get arcade.

but with pro, you have the hard-drive space to download games directly onto the harddrive so it plays quieter and reduces chance of RRoD.

all in all, i suggest Pro.