How do I get into cars?

Update:

As a male I find it very uncharacteristic that I have zero interest in cars whatsoever. When me and my friends drive by a nice car they all go crazy over what it is, what it does and why its so important to the world of cars. I on the other hand don't understand anything about it. Is there anyone that could lead me to an article that could atleast help me develop an interest in cars? It is a hobby that I would like to get myself into but have no clue where to start

Comments

• Go to Car Museums, Car Shows, Drag Strips, Dirt Track or other car racing events, ideally of the less professional sort where you can walk around the pits and talk to people about their cars.

• You either have an interest or you don't. Nothing wrong with that. Some people are into football, others opera or gardening, An interest should not, and can not, be forced on anyone.

• No, there is no magic way to make you interested in a subject you have little interest in. Let your friends have their interests while you find something that catches your interest.

• Usually, by opening the door !

• open the door and get in.... Hope this helps

• get into motorcycles first