ok serious <span >christmas</span> party problem!?

ok so i am having a christmas party and i am inviting my boyfriend(obviously) and we are doing a secret santa but i wont be able to get everyone together easily to draw names before the party (it is this friday) so i am just pairing people together now here's the problem i don't know weather to have my bf get me for the secret santa or not...would be confusion on like to still get each other gifts or what not. i know that i am getting him a gift regardless of who gets who...thanks for the help!!

...ps im not just going to really draw from a hat :]

Comments

• No. I think you should match people randomly...including your boyfriend. The S.S. gifts should be separate from the Christmas gifts you buy for each other.

Another idea for your S.S. idea, is to have everyone bring a wrapped gift, that within a certain dollar amount. As people arrive, have them choose a name tag from a bowl, and place that name tag on the gift.

That way everyone who shows, gets a gift, of the same value.

• he's using you in the wish that the x spouse gets jealous and want him lower back and different than for that he has 3 childrens and that they'll consistently come first in his life and he will in no way have any funds because of the fact he's paying newborn help. He instructed you in the commencing up it may in hassle-free terms be some month until finally the divorce and now he's saying in 2 years time? come on honey get rid of him he's using you. My divorce took 7 years to finalise even though it replaced into simply by components and so on and that i met somebody else in the time of that ingredient yet i replaced into no longer waiting for ex to take me lower back and different than for that I stay in united kingdom and he moved to Australia and that i did no longer want him lower back yet honey think of approximately it, as you assert he keeps changing his be conscious, you're only somebody to fill in the gaps so flow on without him, you would be harm for a on a similar time as yet in the tip you would be a extra suitable man or woman, good success

• dont be paired with him. that is why it is SECRET santa and if you got him it would be obvious that you set it up. besides if you did get him then it would take him off the hook for buying you a real present come the 25th

• i dont think so cuz he probably will already get you a gift