how to impress a girl?

i need to impress a girl, should i use a talent, i can sing so if i could should i? and if so what?

Update:

by good singer i mean really good

Update 3:

thats where i think im going wrong, i dont show that i care, i need to show her that i really do care

Comments

• Not that song..

but do sing another song by him, "Just the way you are." Majority of girls love that song :P If you sing that to them, they'll love it! Trust me. =P And only if you're a good singer..

P.S. And if you want a great acoustic song that is easy to sing and sweet, try "My Girl" by the Temptation. Look it up on YouTube. Oldie, but Goodie. :P You only sing this to a girl that you really like. It will melt her world. Guarantee..

• Singing would be really creative! But 'Marry You' might come out a little too strong and freak her out. My friend asked out his girlfriend by a Sudoko puzzle, if shes into reading and english. Plus, girls like a confident guy. Make her feel special, goodluck!

-Meena

• The best way to impress a girl is to be genuinely yourself. If you do things that you would never do just to show off and make yourself noticeable, she will lose respect or interest. Also women tend to feel attracted towards men who show self-confidence... Why? Just as in nature[animal life], in the pursuit of "continuing the species" both male and female subjects will look for the strongest parner [Alpha male, in your case]. Do not do things that you think she likes... like dunno... playing a Bieber song just because she likes him. Be yourself and do the things that you would do to impress her without overthinking it. Most women love clingy and overly sweet stuff [I don't] so try to find a song through which you express your feelings for her, which by the way you don't mention in your post. Brian Adams has a song When you love a woman... and it might be the one, or This is the way it should be by Paul McCartney...

• You shouldn't have to impress a girl,it's actually quite sweet when you do.You should really be yourself then pretend to be someone you think she wants.She will accept this and love you for being you :)

• OMG DO NOT INSULT HER, just sweet talk her:) be nice, hug her, no dont sing that song, so cheesy, id hate it tbh... x

• Show her you love her take her out and make her feel loved and special and make her smile. Being a girl when a guy shows me he really cares and loves me impresses me alot cause i feel like this guy is something special and yeh if you can sing then sing to her and marry you is a beautiful song and she will find it sweet, good luck :)

• You're so cute! Okay... if you really can sing then you should sing something that (1) you really like to sing an (2) that really shows off your voice. Acapella is always good if you have a good voice.

• don't!!! thats too tacky, just keep talking to her but always compliment her, we LOVE the compliments! :D

• I'd say if your singing Bruno Mars I'd sing "Just the way you are" That would be sweet :) as long as you can sing well. Or just be nice and confident that works too.

• Insult her that usually works