Paris180 trucks clicking noise?

Longboard / skateboard / trucks problems <-- for category

Setup: apex40, abec11 flashbacks78a, bones super swiss6, and black/raw paris 180s. ok so when i turn one of my trucks make a clicking noise and when loose make a raddaling noise when on nonsmooth pavement going straight. Is it the kingpin? Or hanger? This is extremely annoying. Oh and stalk bushings. No they don't squeak, that has nothing to doo with it. Someone help!

Comments

• hmmm... i dont know what it is if you are going straight. Try taking it apart and putting it back together, or you could just use some bar soap to lube bushings and hardware, it'll get rid of the noise

btw, i dont think you remember me, but you told me to call your number on this one question, but i didnt because you lied about being a demonologist and i didnt want to look like an idiot, but, anyway, im sorry and ishouldve emailed you or something

• must be the relay in back of the glove container.Take the glove container out and attain in and right down to attempt to locate it.i think that's the only that is going to the blower.Pull fuses till the noise quits after which you will be attentive to what circuit it rather is on.