Is PC Matic a computer devouring program ?

I get an message on my PC saying:

PC Pitstop SuperShield Realtime Protection

You already have an active malware application running. If you wish to run PCmatics Optional malware protection Supershield, you need to remove Norton 360 Premier Edition. Not installing the optional active malware protection will in no way effect the performance of PCmatic itself.

Is Norton 360 and PC Matic fighting each other ?

Comments

• I have been in the computer industry for probably longer than you have been alive and I have never heard the term "computer devouring program" so I have no idea what you mean. You would have to explain that to get a good answer.

Removing Norton would be the worst thing you have probably ever done to your computer.

• Is PC Matic a computer devouring program ?

Is Norton 360 and PC Matic fighting each other ?

hahahahahahahahahaha

that's why i love yahoo answers.

Don't uninstall norton mate. I can't think off a worst way to get rid of a virus

• Real time being key, meaning this would be a conflict. Running one third party Anti-Virus is advised so that two programs don't collide resulting in no protection.

If you want this program; PC Matic then try downloading without the malware protection installed.

hope this is helpful

L.

• Computers cant have more than one antivirus on your computer PcMatic is a antivirus and you cant use PCMatic if you use Norton. Pc Matic is better than Norton so uninstall Norton and use PcMatic