environmental issue topic?

for a class, i need to come up with an environmental problem and create a proposal to solve the issue. im having a little trouble getting started and was wondering if anyone has any ideas, creative or not, to what a good current environmental issue would be. thanks, all are appreciated :)

Comments

• The most simple of issues could be the usage of paper and its' daily waste. Think of a proper alternative to using paper...for instance, not permitting the usage of celebrity news on paper (make this available on the Internet). Yes no more People, lol. There's a possible project. Trees provide oxygen, so without trees our life-line is cut short. I believe oxygen to be the most important.

• Take the example of a place affected by Drought.

The solution can be :

1. Digging canals and connecting it with some nearby river.

2. Digging Ponds

3. Building Catchment Areas for rain water harvesting.

4. Regulating supply of water to the Domestic Areas

5. Sinking Deep Tube wells and supplying water from there with the help of Pumps.

• to rather work together your purpose audience, you're able to desire to experience strongly regarding the subject. yet on the grounds that its homework, I doubt that they had assist you do an particularly enticing speech. you're there to get solid marks. locate an inherently political difficulty like Abortion Rights. locate out what political affiliations your markers have, and allure to that place. in the experience that your markers is composed of Conservative/non secular Republicans you will write a anti-decision/"professional-existence" speech condemning the "evils of fetal homicide". (in case you are able to not be stricken doing all your very own artwork, in simple terms examine out a hurry Limburgh tutor transcript. they are going to on no account observe.) If she's a liberal Democrat from San Francisco, you will write a speech advertising "a woman's rights to her very own physique and destiny". in case you stick to me suggestion you're certain a severe mark, and you in simple terms won a lesson in existence - "blatantly sucking as much as people who examine you isn't a undesirable thought".

• -do a fundraiser for solar panels or windmill for the school

-sell reusable water bottles(cuts down on waste)

-find out how to use more hemp/bamboo products(safe alternative to trees/plastics) in schools or workplaces

-Promote people having their own organic garden(its better for the environment) with posters

• ok i'm going to be just listing these off to you: landfills, windenergy, nuclear plants, ocean polution, great barrier reef deterioation, mining runoff, land development, cattle that graze, farming, and the list goes on and on.

• global warming. it will make another ice age soon and u should pik up garbige to make it beter