my vagina has a big problemo?

my vagina has a weird scent green foam coming out of it. it doesnt stop, its a heavy flow and tampons dont work what should i do?

Comments

• Go the doctors

• whilst undesirable micro organism hits the air it ought to reason a fishy scent. You greater suitable than probably have an infection. in case you have discharge and its an off white then it rather is greater suitable than probably an affection. If it rather is white its probable a yeast an infection which could be fastened over the counter. If its green or some off color GET TO THE commonplace practitioner!

• See your doctor. You may have a vaginal infection, which needs to be treated immediately. Tampons should not be used when your flow is abnormal, as they can make it worse.

• maybe its from having sex with your step dad and step brother. you should probably tell your mom that you had sex with her husband so your brother so she can go get checked out too.

and maybe if you didn'tt sleep with everyone you met, you would not have this problem. Hopefully,you will teach your child that your currently pregnant with that its a good idea to use protection, especially when your only 15.

i love people with no lives who post random fake questions.

okay dont give me a thumbs down.. go read her other very "legit" questions.

• green means infection

I have a feeling your a troll

• Go to the doctor...something is not right.

• um green , ew .

go to the doctors .

• HOLY **** GET TO A DOC. I ALWAYS WATCHED PROGRAMS AND THEY SAY IF YOU HAVE GREEN STUFF COMING OUT THERES A SERIOUS PROBLEM.

• That sounds like Gonarrea DUDE......

• Lime-A-Way dosent work for vaginal issues