who else doesnt think jessica alba cant act!!??

ok yeah she is very pretty..but i think thats about all she has under her belt a pretty face.

i try to see her movies and all i can think througout the whole film is how awful she is.

someone please agree with me.

my bf tells me im just "hating" but im really not.

the girl has no talent!

Update:

who else thinks jessica alba cant act!

lol better?

Comments

• You realize your question is a double negative. so for someone to not think that she is not good, they would actually think that she is good. Get it.

But your right she does suck, and shes not that hot.

I mean I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers but....

• I don't think she can act either. I've never cared for her and while she's cute, I'd hardly go as far to say as she the "sexiest woman in the world" as some magazines like to claim. I don't like that she only claims her latin heritage when it benefits her and at other times shuns it. She should be true to herself.

But I agree with you completely...she can't act...she's just decoration.

• Yeah I totaly agree with you I mean I don't hate her I'm almost sure that she is a nice person and she's pretty but acting not so much!

• i think so. look what she did to fantastic four. she aint even an actress. she was there just to give people boners and now shes a boring person. i loved her blond hair. she ruins a movie. im just so confused i dont even know why i had a crush on her... she aint sexy at all. and shes old. she matured too fast for me.

• THANK YOU!!!! finally a person that sees what i see... she s in hollywood simply cuz shes gorgeous... but seriously.. there are sooo many more talented aspiring actors that should've taken her place.. but hey.. life's unfair!

• Me!!! Where did the girl come from?

• "Who else doesn't think Jessica Alba can't act?" Wow, in your case, she can act then.