Why is my dad so nosy?

My dad just has been with me for 3 months after the 3rd divorce of the same mom i had. I am 11 years old, and I'm already going through a lot. My dad beat up my mom, he went to jail. HE CAME TO MY FOOTBALL GAME, AND PUNCHED HER AGAIN! JAIL AGAIN! Then, he just came to our house again, he got kicked out. Then he's back for the next time, he has been looking through my mom's stuff and got caught because I recorded him and showed my mom. HE HATES ME, but now he doesn't because he forgot what happen. He found what he needed, then things began to cool down, he found out where she has been going since he was in jail. With a boyfriend, now he got my mama crying by saying, "Why have you been leaving your kids at home? You're with you're boyfriend. You don't work ALL day long, just being with that boy."\\

And she started crying, silently. Finally, he went to work, and I woke up. I woke up, playing my xbox, suddenly, she said he is going to have to move soon. And he has to sleep on the couch now. This all happen today! Now he has been talking about moving away, forever! Never going to talk to her again, I don't believe that's true. He is so concerned about her life! (I might've missed some details, but anyway please answer!)

Comments

• If what you say is true, and you don't admit that you may have exaggerated a little, you may have to dial 911 and tell them the situation.