How do i become a dancer?

Ok, I really want to dance well, but i cant...How do i get better by myself without lessons? what can i do? Also, how do i learn how to spin like..8 times without falling?

Comments

• I would have to encourage you to take lessons because without a teacher guiding you you can end up hurting yourself badly. Luckily, drop in classes can be cheaper than $20. Even an ongoing class can be cheaper than a gym membership. As for turns, that would fall under ballet which I would strongly suggest you not doing without a teacher.

• You really need to take dance classes. If you do not the competion will pass u by. You need to take different types of dance classes. Most of the time u can tell who had lessons and who did not.

• okay i dont have a dance teacher and what i do it just spin around my hardwood floors in my socks. its fun. duhh it wont make you a pro. but just let loose and carefully try to do something you havent tried before. get good balance, and if you have stairs try spining down them(each step use a different foot and turn 90 degrees each time) its fun and not hard then you can start just having funn and making up your own moves... thats trueley the easest thing to do.

• it depends on the type of dance that you want to do....

i suggest lessons simply because they are more one-on-one and much more personal than videos or something like that

but remember to have fun!!!!

that's the most important part!!!

• read books about dancing.if not,get lessons.i find it impossible to dance without lessons!

• Dance, dance, dance!

Enjoy yourself, let yourself go...

Get instruction and ask around people you know who are associated with dance.

• Let your hair down close your eyes and feel the music your feet will soon know what to do

• Get a real big titty job and shave your punani and just feel the groove

• by dancing

• take lessons