Who is a better dancer, Ciara or Beyonce'? any comments?

I seen a special last week on Vh1 or Mtv on the 25 best dancers in history. They had nerve to rank Ciara in like #25 and Beyonce was ranked before her! What? Does anyone know talent when they see one? Don't get me wrong, I did not say Beyonce' could not dance, I said she CANNOT dance better that Ciara. Ciara is a natural and has had it in her blood her whole life, she did not have to be taight. Beyonce' has to practice her steps and be choreographed much harder than Ciara. It is not natural to Beyonce' .

Comments

• Ciara is the better dancer. Beyonce is a better singer and has a flawless stage presence.

But Janet Jackson (whom they both idolize) is the best performer :-)

• Ciara is a better dancer than Beyonce. That girl can dance her butt off. Beyonce is a better singer than Ciara though

• I agree. ciara is a better dancer. she freestyles and come up with her own moves. beyonce is taught. but beyonce does have her beat on the voice though.

• Beyonce mostly her talent is in singing whereas Ciara (I don;t say her singing is no good) but is a way better dancer than her. Sleek moves, stylish sttitude, her own style. Nice!

• some women human beings use a vinegar - water blend and this gorgeous lots removes all style and smell. additionally soak in a warm bathtub of water for about 2 hours till now your date and many times wash your self with cleansing soap and water, then pass to physique bathtub works and purchase the clean oil categorized black currant vanilla style. Generously open up the lips of your pastime flower and pour interior the black currant vanilla oil. he would be coming returned for seconds and thirds. by using the way, in case you're interior the bathtub, use your razor and clean shave all hair off your exhilaration palace. No guy likes to sense like he's getting metallic wool in his mouth. in case you're making this friendly on your guy, he will exchange into sexually addicted to attractive you this style and could shop you screamin and creamin, hummin and cummin.

• I understand what your saying your right the only thing beyonce knows how to do is shake her A**!!