Kiss Acrylic Nails, ok to use?

I got some acrylic nails by KISS, they're the ever lasting ones, are they actually alright to use on your nails? My neighbor used them and had no issues but a friend said that they ruined the actual nail, but they're only supposed to be worn for 7 days, and she used them for 2 months, could that be why they ruined her nails? But its it ok to use them?

Comments

• Yeah, keeping them on for longer than a week or so isn't advised. But it's perfectly alright to use them. Just soak your hands in warm water and they'll come right off. I even see little girls buy them, so it's 100% safe to use.

• i think of your precise for the main area long acrylic nails are out, i mean think of approximately all the crap they have now just to lead them to look as actual as obtainable like photograph voltaic nails, gel nails, pink and whites and etc. so i defianty choose nicely manicured and maintained shorter nails not too short yet defiantly shorter then acrylics. plus people who get acrylics now get them lots shorter than formerly. Like i pronounced i think of nicely maintained manicured nails merely look greater helpful.