I was just always curious

Comments

• Dr. Pepper is a flux capacitor

• Root Beer

• This Site Might Help You.

RE:

is Dr.Pepper a cola or a root beer?

I was just always curious

• Unlike Coca-Cola and Pepsi, Dr Pepper is not marketed as a cola. Dr Pepper's flavor is allegedly derived from a mixture of soda fountain flavors popular when the drink was first devised. A partial list of these flavors can be seen at the bottling plant in Dublin, Texas, although the formula itself (with its twenty-three ingredients) is a closely guarded secret. There is a long-lived urban legend that Dr Pepper contains prune juice. However, according to the manufacturer, prune juice is not and never has been an ingredient of the drink.

• Is Dr Pepper A Cola

• Tastes like Cherry Cola to me

• Neither. It doesn't use cola nut or root for its taste. It's got a lot of--get ready for this--prune juice.

• i have no ideas but (and this has nothing to do with your question by the way) i was in a shop and i seen ginger beer, but when i seen it i thought it was root beer and i live in ireland and we dont have drinks like that over here so i bought it, took a sip and nearly puked my ring up!!!, it was discusting, then i read the label, when i found out it was made of ginger i nearly died!!

oh, and one guy said its formula is a closely guarded secret?/, well the ingredients is written on every frikin bottle of the stuff!!, the amount of each ingredients is, like all name brand drinks, a closely guarded secret!!

• Neither. the formula is a closely guarded secret, but they state that "it is not a cola but a unique blend of many flavors totally unlike any other on the market"

• neither, it is a carbonated drink of its' own kind. See if the Dr. Pepper Factory in Waco, TX has a web site and check it out. Pretty interesting when I visited there some years ago, and they give "wooden nickels".