Can Depo Provera mess up your hCG levels?

I got an injection of Depo Provera in Mid-Late September. I was was having complications with the shot. I contacted my Nurse Practitioner, she agreed with me not to come back and get my next injection. That was in December. She told me I should start ovulation Mid-Late March. I was because I had the common symptoms of ovulation, I even did ovulation tests.

I'm having a problem currently. I'm eight days late. I took a pregnancy test when I was three days late and it was negative. I figured "Okay, I should be okay then. I should start sometime soon then."

I haven't yet though and I've been having common symptoms of pregnancy. I've been constipated. I've been having headaches. I've been having mood swings. I've been tired for very weird reasons. My period is late..

So.... My question is listed above..

Comments

• not that I've ever heard of, depo provera can mess with you though and can stay in your system for up to 18 months! I'd go see your doctor though and discuss it with them but I'd say it's more likely the depo leaving your system and messing with your body.