Is this a serious problem?

I always think that somebody is out there trying to find me and kill me. When I'm in a car alone with somebody I always think that they are taking me somewhere that nobody know about to kill me. I'm also always scared of being in the car alone for somebody coming up to the car. I try to stay away from people in public places because I think they will attack me. I also have dreams of somebody trying to kill me or me trying to kill somebody. I also have very violent thoughts. Mostly about murder and stuff like that. I would never do that but I think of it and I don't know why. Is this a serious problem? And what is it?

Comments

• it is a case of some serious paranoia. Maybe therapy can help you get over this paranoia. Also you might have seen or experienced something tramatic that made you doubt your safeness in public

• As I've said to someone else before, it's ok to be weary of what's going on around you.

But if we all scared of the worst case scenarios, we may as well be in padded cells, dying of hunger, unable to trust even the food they give.

Some people you can trust, like family or your boyfriend. but I would stay away from taxis and especially men you meet after a night out, unless they agree to take your friends as well.

It's a fear which in some situations can be considered irrational. If it's controlling your life and prohibiting you frown doing certain things, then of course it's serious. If it's just a thought, then your ok, it should pass with time.

Be smart and stay safe.

• I am afraid it is you should seek help immediately, the fear of being attacked shows the fear and lack of confidence in you something which is never good so please try to seek help before it gets worst and even turns into a mental illnesses.you should be happy and not freaking out about who is going to attack you.