How to burn tv series episodes to a single or multiple DVD-R?

I downloaded some Dragonball Z episodes from the pirate bay, but when I tried to burn them straight to a DVD-R it didn't work. My computer said it was done but when i tried using it on a DVD player it doesn't work. I also tried using ImgBurn to convert all the episodes into an ISO file and then burn it to the disc, again the program said everything was completed and it didn't work on my DVD player or any other. I tried both a Sony and a Sanyo and it didn't work, I even tried the PS2. So now that I have wasted a couple discs I would really appreciate it if anyone had some solution to my problem. And just in case anyone wants to know the video files are in avi format. I have Sony brand DVD-R discs 120min/4.7GB.

Comments

• DVD format is VOB. It contains two folders Video_TS and Audio_TS, you have to convert your video to DVD compatible video at first, otherwise regular DVD player can not read and play it. If you don't know how to burn a playable DVD, I think this DVD Creator would help you a lot. I always use it to convert and burn movie to DVD to play on my home TV, it's easy to use and works pretty well, if you are interested in it, here is a step by step guide about how to use it.

http://www.best-dvd-burning-software.com/how-to-bu...

Hope it helps, email me if you need further assistant.

• Your files aren't in the correct format for your DVD player to read. There isn't any good answer to this question because as far as i know Windows Movie Maker is the only free one. But that is glitchy when it comes to video files. You can always try.