How do I sneak a condom?

ok so my bf and I had first time sex and we really loved it. we did it again a few weeks ago. the first time we had a condom. I found it in my high schools girls bathroom stall. it was in an envelope and said "have fun" hahaha so I took it. the second time we had sex wasn't protected. don't worry we don't have stds or aids and he didnt *** in me. and now we wanna do it again but I wanna be extra safe. how do I get a condom? like ik go to a store but my mother doesn't know we had sex, no one does only my BEST friend knows. she's tried to get one but she got in trouble for having one (her mom found it) so she's out of the question. I'm 16, I don't have a car nor a licence. I guess when I get both I could buy some. what can I do for now?

Comments

• Do a google search for STD clinics in your neighborhood. Then very early in the morning on a saturday, take the bus there or a bike and tell them you need condoms because you are sexually active. They will give you a handful for free no questions asked.

An easier way is to tell your boyfriend that you will not have sex with him again unless he has a condom. Then let him figure it out. However, you should not depend on a teenage boy's sense of responsiblity for your own birth control, since they generally have none.

PULLING OUT has a very high failure rate. Many girls get pregnant from pulling out. Lots of sperm leaves the penis before ejaculation.

• Go to a local clinic or hospital or even a school health teacher, nurse or council and ask. They're free and who cares if they judge at least ur being safe! Always use protection! I got pregnant from pre c*m he never "finished" in me, u had better be safe than sorry ;)

• Just have him pull out like the second time, when you get done and he's gone or your at home get a shower immediately! Me and my girlfriend do this every time except the last and we have been fine!(:

• Pull out method will not protect you from pregnancy! Be careful!

• What you can do now is stop being a slut.