Do claires accessories peirce Tragus and Cartilage?

i want a cartilage and tragus peicing, do they do that at claires? do i have to be a certian age? and how much does it cost roughly? thankyou :) xx

Comments

• I asked Claire's to do my tragus piercing but they said they don't do it. I don't know about cartilage,as I got this pierced at a piercing studio but it went only £5 including the diamond earring. My tragus was done like with the same company but different location as the woman couldn't pierce it that day but the tragus piercing was £25 but since I wanted a diamond it went up to £27.50 which wasn't bad:) I will say tragus is painful. Cartilage wasn't,I've had it pierced like a year and a half and it always bes painful some days whereas my tragus never annoyed me:P I never had to be a certain age? My mum had to be there tho because I was under 18! I got my belly button pierced when I was 12,so nope no age restrictions for me. Also I had my ears pierced when I was 3 months lol.

• Claire's does do cartilage piercings, and you can be any age with parent consent. :) It is around $20.00 or more, depending on which earring you choose. (The piercing is free, the jewelery is what costs money).

Claire's does not do tragus piercings, though. For a tragus, you must go to a tattoo parlor or a piercing place. I'm not sure how old you have to be, but when Igot my tragus done a few weeks ago they asked me for my ID. I am 16, so any type of identification will do. I believe you can be any age with parental consent. The tragus piercing was 35.00-40.00.

I think you should get both. I have both and love them dearly. but I recommend that if you get your tragus done, call around and make sure that the place that is piercing it can put in what jwelry you want, because wheni got my tragus done they just put an ugly one in and I have to wait to change it, where as some they let you choose which one they pierce it with.

Neither of these piercings hurt, so I recommend you go with it and get it done. :)

if you have any more questions you can email me [email protected]

• Claire's is a good place to get your ears pierced. Last time I checked the prices range depending on the earing. No you don't have to be a certain age, i've heard of an 8month old getting their ears pierced there. I'm not sure about tragus but they definately do cartilage.

• From what I know of Claire's does do Cartilage piercings, but not Tragus piercings. Prices range depending on what kind of piercings you get. If you go on Claire's website it says that you should be 18 years or older to get your ears pierced unless you're accompanied by an adult. I wouldn't recommend getting your cartilage done at Claire's. If you really want to get it done ask your parents to take you to a professional tattoo parlor, since they've been trained. I'm 14 and I got my cartilage piercing done at a hair salon which is extremely dangerous. Mine was done with the piercing gun, which is not recommended. I originally went to a professional tattoo parlor to ask for piercings, but they wouldn't let me do it since I was under the age of 18. They told me that if you get your cartilage pierced with the gun, there's a possibility that it could shatter your cartilage since they're forcefully pushing the earring through your ear. Unlike at a tattoo parlor they use a sterile needle and they really do pierce your ear and they put in the earring by hand so it doesn't get infected. People say that the needle is less painful than the piercing gun itself. If you desperately want it and aren't afraid of something happening to your cartilage then I'd say go to Claire's but just a fair warning if your cartilage does shatter, Claire's will not take responsibility for it, since you are getting it with parental consent and you guys should know what happens to your ear. People who work at Claire's and anywhere else that work with piercings guns are not professionals. Better to be safe then sorry.

• If you want to learn the strategies of self-defense then isn't any other better information then that https://tr.im/gVvJo , the Patriot Self Defense program.

Applying these unique ways which are simple to master you are able to go from an amateur to a anticipated and respectable fighter in the shortest time possible without tedious hours Of practice... and rapidly counteract and damage numerous enemies that are twice your size... without breaking a sweat...