paranormal shows real or fake?

ive watch so many shows and i wonder if the are real of fake what do you think

Comments

• I think that there are some that have the ability, but I think a lot are staged.

• The show I enjoy is TAPS and is it real well I really wonder I hope there is something on the other side after death that's why I probably watch and want to believe! as long as the ghost are friendly i must add

• The only one I beleave is real is TAPS and thats because they try to show an explainatin for the noise or creaky door and they have had some strange things happen that they can not rule out that it's not haunted but they show alot of things where they show proof it's not

• I think they are fake I have watched them to and the people are always like oh what was that! they act all scared and when you see the show you expect to see something. a spirit you know and you see nothing they run with the camera and act like something is chasing them when there is nothing there. If you hear a spirit wouldn't you see one to. They never show anything. They are better actors then ghost finders :)

• You mean ones with ghost hunters and whatnot? Well, it's as real as one wants to believe it is. I find most of the 'evidence' they show in those types of shows to be coincidental. I don't completely rule out the possibility that ghosts exist, but people who claim that paranormal experiences happen to them all the time... I'm not sure I buy that.

• some are real and some are fake just as with every thing else in life...

• i think there real for the people who are in them but not real for the main charactor, like Rock of love or flavor of love its fake for the Star but real for the people trying to win there love. but i duno

• i think they are sooo fake... i dont know about you but there is no way that they could prove it was real on the television... its bogus

and i think they do it for money... and that its all unreall

ps soap opera?? lol

• I don't know, ...why is this question in Soaps?